Surprise!!!

  • Jimmy Crackcorn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2005
      So do I understand this correctly? AnViL is going on a huge Euro tour
      in the fall? WOW, because I never heard that it was so many countries!
      I just understood that they were going to play Keep it True festival
      and that Lips would join Powergod onstage.
      catdeli
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2005
        It is true. This is what is happening so far:

        EUROPE

        (ANVIL/ PHANTOM-X Tour 2005)
        Tues. Nov. 1st- ROCK TV - LIVE INTEVIEW

        Wed. Nov.2nd- ITALY

        Thurs. Nov. 3rd- SWITZERLAND

        Fri. Nov. 4th- KEEP-IT-TRUE FESTIVAL (meet and greet only) - GERMANY

        Sat. Nov. 5th- GERMANY

        Sun. Nov. 6th- FRANCE

        Mon. Nov. 7th- DAY OFF

        Tues. Nov. 8th- UK

        Wed. Nov. 9th- UK

        Thurs. Nov. 10th- GERMANY

        Fri. Nov. 11th- BAROEG -ROTTERDAM - HOLLAND

        Sat. Nov. 12th- BELGIUM

        Sun. Nov. 13th- DANIMARK

        Mon. Nov. 14th- DAY OFF

        Tues. Nov. 15th- SWEDEN

        Wed. Nov. 16th- FINLAND

        Thurs. Nov. 17th- S. PETERSBURG (Russian)ยจ

        Fri. Nov. 18th- MOSCOW

        Sat. Nov. 19th- POLAND

        Sun. Nov. 20th- DAY OFF

        Mon. Nov. 21st- DAY OFF