Anvil/Phantom X Tour

  • TangE laine
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4 4:56 PM
      I went on Phantom X website and it's a bit confusing the way they
      wrote the towns where they will play. Will Anvil play just one time
      with them?
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4 6:43 PM
        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "TangE laine"
        <elainerochefort@h...> wrote:
        > I went on Phantom X website and it's a bit confusing the way they
        > wrote the towns where they will play. Will Anvil play just one time
        > with them?

        it's not confusing
        It says Anvil/Phantom X tour then lists all the European cities they
        will be playing. I have to put that nof on the Anvil page tonight