Re: Tradate Iron Festival

  • Tange
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2005
      Good, Anvil had a good time. That's a big "déjà vu" that you felt. It
      happened to me for a moment, but never for a whole day. You knew the
      Swedish guy and remembered the street in England? Crazy! It's a good
      one...

      I read about "déjà vu" and they say that it last a few seconds only.
      The blood circulation in one of the two hemispheres (brain) is going
      at the opposite of the other (for a short moment) and it feels like
      you "lived" this moment. But in your case, I don't know. It's pretty
      weird. Something to write a song about it!

      I have a friend that worked in a office all her life and when she had
      a burn-out, she decided to fly to Egypt. She said exactly what you
      described. She needed to "cover her face" like a muslim woman and she
      knew exactly how to run a camel. There's a lot of things that are
      still mysteries to us.

      I'm happy that you had a good time. On the pics, all the band seem
      very cool.

      tange

      --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, anvilips2000 <no_reply@y...>