Tradate Iron Fest

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2005
      I posted some pics of Anvil at Tradate this past weekend.
      http://my.tbaytel.net/tgallo/anvil
    • Jimmy Crackcorn
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2005
        How about an official blow by blow report of how the Festival went?
        You guys look to be in shape, from the pics, so it was probably a
        storming set. Glad to see that Ivan made it.
        I was packed and ready to go as your official "Amp Carrier", Lips.

        catdeli