Re: What happened to the Metal Pounders forum?

  • Tange
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2005
      No, you can find the forum at http://metalpounders.proboards28.com/

      Tony is, I'm trying to add a "flash banner" in the "News fader" and
      it's really not obvious. It's hot summer upstate NY and working in the
      computer office is "annoying". The forum is not down, I removed the
      icon of the "Addicts" but I put the link of Luc's forum in the cool
      links. I never thought that it would bother someone, and I didn't mean
      to do it. As soon as I find the damn "right" html code in the
      proboard's help forum, I'll reinstall all. I just can't figure out for
      now....

      tange

      --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, anvilips2000 <no_reply@y...>