Re: What happened to the Metal Pounders forum?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2005
      I think proboards.com is just doing some upgrades

      --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, anvilips2000 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > I was sorry to see that Metal Pounders forum has stopped, is it
      > because another has started? What difference does it make? It's great
      > to jump around on a few than just a couple.
    • Tange
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2005
        No, you can find the forum at http://metalpounders.proboards28.com/

        Tony is, I'm trying to add a "flash banner" in the "News fader" and
        it's really not obvious. It's hot summer upstate NY and working in the
        computer office is "annoying". The forum is not down, I removed the
        icon of the "Addicts" but I put the link of Luc's forum in the cool
        links. I never thought that it would bother someone, and I didn't mean
        to do it. As soon as I find the damn "right" html code in the
        proboard's help forum, I'll reinstall all. I just can't figure out for
        now....

        tange