What happened to the Metal Pounders forum?

  • anvilips2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2005
      I was sorry to see that Metal Pounders forum has stopped, is it
      because another has started? What difference does it make? It's great
      to jump around on a few than just a couple.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2005
        I think proboards.com is just doing some upgrades

        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, anvilips2000 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > I was sorry to see that Metal Pounders forum has stopped, is it
        > because another has started? What difference does it make? It's great
        > to jump around on a few than just a couple.
      • Tange
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2005
          No, you can find the forum at http://metalpounders.proboards28.com/

          Tony is, I'm trying to add a "flash banner" in the "News fader" and
          it's really not obvious. It's hot summer upstate NY and working in the
          computer office is "annoying". The forum is not down, I removed the
          icon of the "Addicts" but I put the link of Luc's forum in the cool
          links. I never thought that it would bother someone, and I didn't mean
          to do it. As soon as I find the damn "right" html code in the
          proboard's help forum, I'll reinstall all. I just can't figure out for
          now....

          tange