Barry Rosenberg is Bess Ross who is a guitar player in the band Penatrator

  • anvilips2000
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2005
      I haven't heard the music yet, The singer was Robb's neighbor when he
      lived in an apartment over a store a number of years ago. The band is
      going to be old school metal as all the musicians are over 30 if not
      40.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 30, 2005
        There are samples on their webpage......classic 80s power metal sound.
        I look forward to seeing them when they come here to Thunder Bay in
        August.