mama mia mothra

    Message 1 of 6 , May 26, 2005
      Italians rock!!!!

      Hey Lips...I realize you have a limited time to play and a HUGE
      catalogue to choose from but I am surprised you are not doing one song
      from BTB. Most bands do at least ne song to promote their latest release.
      Regardless....great set list.....hope you have a blast there.

      --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, anvilips2000 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Our set list will be March of
      > the Crabs, 666, Mothra, Forged in Fire, Smokin Green, Race Against
      > Time, White Rhino, Winged Assasins and Metal on Metal, it should be
      > alot of fun..............
    • anvilips2000
      Message 2 of 6 , May 26, 2005
        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, tgalloca <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Italians rock!!!!
        >
        > Hey Lips...I realize you have a limited time to play and a HUGE
        > catalogue to choose from but I am surprised you are not doing one
        song
        > from BTB. Most bands do at least ne song to promote their latest
        release.
        > Regardless....great set list.....hope you have a blast there.
        > We thought if we get an encore we would do Bottom Feeder, I wanted
        to strickty focus on the very best songs regardless of what was new or
        not. I don't think anyone will care one way or the other but if and
        when I go see my favourite bands they usually try to shove tons of new
        shit down my throat and I end up feeling that I would rather have
        heard something old. I'd rather leave the opposite feeling which is
        maybe I would have liked to hear a new song or 2 more I guess I'll
        have to buy it to hear it or see them when they play a longer
        set.....hopefully this is what the effect will be,,,,,,,,,,,,,,