Re: Can't wait to play in Italy

  • Jimmy Crackcorn
    Message 1 of 6 , May 26, 2005
      Yes, it should be a great time over there and a great concert. I
      didn't know the Italian fans were so into the Metal. When I
      think "Italy", what pops into my head is FOOD!
      But yes, being Italian myself, I do actually tend to "demonstrate" a
      bit at shows. Tange tells me I do it so she will go away and then I
      can check out the Rock Chicks in the crowd! Maybe it's just in the
      genes but I think that giving back some energy to the band drives them
      on to play harder if they see the fans going ape. Air guitar, air
      drums, devil signs, fists in the air, headbanging were all started by
      the Italians, no? :D

      Ciao, baby!
      Catdeli
    • Jimmy Crackcorn
      Message 2 of 6 , May 26, 2005
        I read the interview and "no official capacity" is exactely a name for
        them...I never understood the big deal with the vibrator. I think that
        I saw that "ritual" twice on 20 Anvil shows. Most of the time it was
        so crowdy that I didn't know what was making that sound. I did see
        what it was like on the DVD, and to be honnest: if Lips wouldn't do
        any nasty gestures, it would look almost normal. I don't know why
        the "nOc" made a title with that.

        The setlist is great, yes! "Buona sera Italia!" They're going to be
        completely crazy, I would bet on it. Deli checked the rock chicks
        (There were only shaved heads'guys at the shows!) while I went away
        now, ha ha! Well, as long as he only checks he would eat "healthy"
        food! Lol..... :^)

        Old chick Tange :0)

        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "Jimmy Crackcorn"

        Message 3 of 6 , May 26, 2005
          Italians rock!!!!

          Hey Lips...I realize you have a limited time to play and a HUGE
          catalogue to choose from but I am surprised you are not doing one song
          from BTB. Most bands do at least ne song to promote their latest release.
          Regardless....great set list.....hope you have a blast there.

          --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, anvilips2000 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > Our set list will be March of
          > the Crabs, 666, Mothra, Forged in Fire, Smokin Green, Race Against
          > Time, White Rhino, Winged Assasins and Metal on Metal, it should be
          > alot of fun..............
        • anvilips2000
          Message 4 of 6 , May 26, 2005
            --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, tgalloca <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > Italians rock!!!!
            >
            > Hey Lips...I realize you have a limited time to play and a HUGE
            > catalogue to choose from but I am surprised you are not doing one
            song
            > from BTB. Most bands do at least ne song to promote their latest
            release.
            > Regardless....great set list.....hope you have a blast there.
            > We thought if we get an encore we would do Bottom Feeder, I wanted
            to strickty focus on the very best songs regardless of what was new or
            not. I don't think anyone will care one way or the other but if and
            when I go see my favourite bands they usually try to shove tons of new
            shit down my throat and I end up feeling that I would rather have
            heard something old. I'd rather leave the opposite feeling which is
            maybe I would have liked to hear a new song or 2 more I guess I'll
            have to buy it to hear it or see them when they play a longer
            set.....hopefully this is what the effect will be,,,,,,,,,,,,,,