1980

  • Tange
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2005
      LIPS, when they were playing at the Electric Circle. I'm trying now to
      remember exactly how many times I saw them play at this place, and I
      can't obviously...Am I right to think that LIPS was playing from
      Wednesday to Sunday, 3 sets a night?? It's almost incredible! I would
      be very curious to know how much the owner they were giving for a "5
      days' 3 sets a night". This place was huge and "LIPS" was probably the
      only band that filled it. It was 25 years ago...