Nice pics.

  • Tange
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2005
      Oh! All the band look in shape. Lips' smile is inimitable, after so
      many years and so many picture of him smiling: he still impresses
      me :0) I laughed thinking about this interview in Metal Maniacs where
      he told that De Maio couldn't smile, Lips CAN jeez...! :^D Robb had
      his full drum set, wow...

      Bartender, we wait for your pictures at the Foufounes!