Montreal concert

  • bartender678
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19 7:11 PM
      I just have to say it was a great Anvil concert, like always...

      not too many people at the venue to start with, but like Lips said, we
      made it up as a quality crowd.

      I took tons of pictures talked to everyone, got my thing s signed and I
      even gave tange's gift to Lips...

      Pictures to come soon Tony.

      email me your email address so I can send you large emails (for teh
      pictures) so you can put them on the site.

      ATL