Re: metallion - 1985

  • Tange
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 16, 2005
      Tony, he told me that he would trade it for a Anvil's "VHS" when he
      gave me a ride from work. If you want all the cellar's magazines, I
      maybe help you!! It's a real free for all in there. I'll pay the U-
      Haul truck that will go in Thunder Bay!!

      --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "Jimmy Crackcorn"
      <catdeli@v...> wrote:

      > --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, tgalloca <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:

      > > Catdeli...I see you put up a couple of old Anvil articles. I
      bought
      > > the Metallion mag back when it came out in 85. I cut our the
      article
      > > and the pics. I would love to get the magazine intact. You should
      > give
      > > it to me. :)
      >
      > Yes, this mag, from Toronto, used to be sold in the record store in
      > Albany, NY that I would visit a few times a month. I found it today
      > while going through some old boxes in my cellar Hall of Records,
      along
      > with a bunch of old Enfer issues in French. No Anvil in those
      though.
      > I will refrain, for the moment, from committing to a gift to the
      Anvil