metallion - 1985

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 16 4:11 PM
      Catdeli...I see you put up a couple of old Anvil articles. I bought
      the Metallion mag back when it came out in 85. I cut our the article
      and the pics. I would love to get the magazine intact. You should give
      it to me. :)
    • Jimmy Crackcorn
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 16 6:22 PM
        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, tgalloca <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > Catdeli...I see you put up a couple of old Anvil articles. I bought
        > the Metallion mag back when it came out in 85. I cut our the article
        > and the pics. I would love to get the magazine intact. You should
        give
        > it to me. :)

        Yes, this mag, from Toronto, used to be sold in the record store in
        Albany, NY that I would visit a few times a month. I found it today
        while going through some old boxes in my cellar Hall of Records, along
        with a bunch of old Enfer issues in French. No Anvil in those though.
        I will refrain, for the moment, from committing to a gift to the Anvil
        museum while my attorneys calculate the tax advantages. :|
      • Tange
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 16 8:48 PM
          Tony, he told me that he would trade it for a Anvil's "VHS" when he
          gave me a ride from work. If you want all the cellar's magazines, I
          maybe help you!! It's a real free for all in there. I'll pay the U-
          Haul truck that will go in Thunder Bay!!

          --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "Jimmy Crackcorn"