Re: Anvil Referance in metal edge

  • Tange
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 16 10:20 AM
      I didn't finish to read but thanks! It's a very nice interview. We
      didn't find the magazine around here, so we appreciate!! Great!

      --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, tgalloca <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > Ok fine...I put it up. Check in "Files"...I put them in a folder
      > called "Metal Maniacs - May 2005"
      >

      > --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "Jimmy Crackcorn"
      > <catdeli@v...> wrote:
      > >

      > > So who here got the May issue of "Metal Maniacs" with the Lips
      > > interview??? I couldn't find it around here but maybe Dan or Tony
      have
      > > it? I'd be interested in seeing what it was and what he had to say.
    • Jimmy Crackcorn
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 16 3:25 PM
        I just found and uploaded two old 80's articles into the Files. Look
        in "Anvil in Metal Magazines". Metallion magazine has a Toronto
        concert review and Metal Fury has an interview with Lips & Dave at the
        Reading Festival.