Re: Anvil Reference in metal edge

  • Jimmy Crackcorn
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 16, 2005
      A great read! Thanks for taking the time to post it, Tony.
      Lips pulls no punches and tells it like it is.
    • Tange
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 16, 2005
        I didn't finish to read but thanks! It's a very nice interview. We
        didn't find the magazine around here, so we appreciate!! Great!

        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, tgalloca <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > Ok fine...I put it up. Check in "Files"...I put them in a folder
        > called "Metal Maniacs - May 2005"
        >

        > --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "Jimmy Crackcorn"
        > <catdeli@v...> wrote:
        > >

        > > So who here got the May issue of "Metal Maniacs" with the Lips
        > > interview??? I couldn't find it around here but maybe Dan or Tony
        have
        > > it? I'd be interested in seeing what it was and what he had to say.
      • Jimmy Crackcorn
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 16, 2005
          I just found and uploaded two old 80's articles into the Files. Look
          in "Anvil in Metal Magazines". Metallion magazine has a Toronto
          concert review and Metal Fury has an interview with Lips & Dave at the
          Reading Festival.