Re: Anvil Referance in metal edge

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 15, 2005
      Ok fine...I put it up. Check in "Files"...I put them in a folder
      called "Metal Maniacs - May 2005"

      --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "Jimmy Crackcorn"
      <catdeli@v...> wrote:

      > So who here got the May issue of "Metal Maniacs" with the Lips
      > interview??? I couldn't find it around here but maybe Dan or Tony have
      > it? I'd be interested in seeing what it was and what he had to say.
    • Jimmy Crackcorn
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 16, 2005
        A great read! Thanks for taking the time to post it, Tony.
        Lips pulls no punches and tells it like it is.
      • Tange
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 16, 2005
          I didn't finish to read but thanks! It's a very nice interview. We
          didn't find the magazine around here, so we appreciate!! Great!

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 16, 2005
            I just found and uploaded two old 80's articles into the Files. Look
            in "Anvil in Metal Magazines". Metallion magazine has a Toronto
            concert review and Metal Fury has an interview with Lips & Dave at the
            Reading Festival.