Anvil Referance in metal edge

  • xcygnusxyyzx
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 15, 2005
      I was flipping through last months metal Edge Magazine and noticed that
      there was an Article in their I cant remember the band, But to describe
      the band it said THE ANVIL WAS FORGED IN FIRE, my heart sped up but
      only went back to normal again after realizing that it was wasnt an
      article about Anvil, but some lame black metal band. Damnit. DOesnt
      anvil own the rights to that phraze?
    • Jimmy Crackcorn
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 15, 2005
        So who here got the May issue of "Metal Maniacs" with the Lips
        interview??? I couldn't find it around here but maybe Dan or Tony have
        it? I'd be interested in seeing what it was and what he had to say.
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 15, 2005
          Ok fine...I put it up. Check in "Files"...I put them in a folder
          called "Metal Maniacs - May 2005"

          --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "Jimmy Crackcorn"

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 16, 2005
            A great read! Thanks for taking the time to post it, Tony.
            Lips pulls no punches and tells it like it is.
          • Tange
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 16, 2005
              I didn't finish to read but thanks! It's a very nice interview. We
              didn't find the magazine around here, so we appreciate!! Great!

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 16, 2005
                I just found and uploaded two old 80's articles into the Files. Look
                in "Anvil in Metal Magazines". Metallion magazine has a Toronto
                concert review and Metal Fury has an interview with Lips & Dave at the
                Reading Festival.