Good gig Anvil & Arapacis!!

  • Tange
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2005
      Wow,

      I think that Anvil should be on the road right at this hour. I'll be
      working all weekend but I wish that most of the Montreal's rockers
      will go at Les Foufounes.

      It's too bad that Quebec doesn't have a place like "Le Cercle
      electric" anymore. The acoustic was awesome in that building. I
      thought that somebody would buy the old theater on St-Joseph's street
      to change it to a rock bar, but the mayor asked for a "parking".

      Let's rock in Montreal! It's too bad that Claude Rajotte isn't on the
      radio anymore, he had a "crush" on Lips, lol! He could promote the
      show.

      Have a great time!
    • Tange
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 15, 2005