Is there still a gig in Quebec City on April 15th??

  • glabrek
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 10, 2005
      I just checked the Arlequin site and nothing is mentioned. I checked
      the Anvil page, and nothing is written for Quebec City, just for
      Montreal on the 16th. So, the Quebec City gig is no more happening?
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 10, 2005
        sorry .... it's not happening

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 10, 2005
          --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, tgalloca <no_reply@y...> wrote:

          > sorry .... it's not happening

          Hummmm....What happened so they changed their mind about coming over
          here one more time?

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 10, 2005
            Lips did not say...only that there would be no gig. :(