Money Money Money....

  • Tange
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2005
      If it wasn't that we need a new computer for Deli, a new TV and a new
      mattress...we would go! Deli doesn't feel "comfortable" on my computer
      because he doesn't have his "wall of 8 tracks collection" over the
      desk...The TV and the remote are capout. when every single channel
      has a different level of volume and the ads are two times louder than
      the rest, a remote is useful...The mattress is now on the carpet
      because that's the only way that we feel comfortable. It's like
      everything broke in the same time. It's life, what!

      Sometimes, money just don't want us to do the things that we would
      like to do.

      tange #!!#O#??!