Re: [Academy of Anvil] We won't see the show... :(

  • Jerry Fielden
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2005
      That is really a drag - I was really looking forward to seeing the both of you there :(

      Jerry
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2005
        If it wasn't that we need a new computer for Deli, a new TV and a new
        mattress...we would go! Deli doesn't feel "comfortable" on my computer
        because he doesn't have his "wall of 8 tracks collection" over the
        desk...The TV and the remote are capout. when every single channel
        has a different level of volume and the ads are two times louder than
        the rest, a remote is useful...The mattress is now on the carpet
        because that's the only way that we feel comfortable. It's like
        everything broke in the same time. It's life, what!

        Sometimes, money just don't want us to do the things that we would
        like to do.

        tange #!!#O#??!