It finally happened!

  • dennis
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2005
      Hey everyone, Just wanted to let everyone know I finally got the 1st
      two lp's on picture disc. Thank God for e-bay. Now if i can just get
      that darn 200.00 Lips Hard n heavy lp the vinyl will be complete!
    • Tange
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2005
        White and powder blue kill my eyes. When I can't find my glasses, I
        can't stand the colors that are too "flash" on my monitor. We can
        customize "My Yahoo" frontpage and they should do the same with the
        groups.
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 6, 2005
          I was lucky enough to get my copies from Robb in the early 90s for
          considerable less.