Re: Canadian gigs in April (Opening band in MTL)

  • Jerry Fielden
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1 3:25 PM
      Hi gang, just found out from the promoter that we (AraPacis) will be
      opening for ANVIL in Montreal April 16! Let me tell you, we're pretty
      honored to share the bill with the legends and really looking forward
      to this!!! I'd like to say a big thank you to LIPS :)

      I hope everybody from the Academy who's there that night will come to
      say hello! OK, 'stie? ;)

      Cheers, Jerry (slugguit)
      www.arapacis.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1 8:59 PM
        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry Fielden" <jerryfie@h...>
        wrote:

        > Hi gang, just found out from the promoter that we (AraPacis) will be
        > opening for ANVIL in Montreal April 16! Let me tell you, we're pretty
        > honored to share the bill with the legends and really looking forward
        > to this!!! I'd like to say a big thank you to LIPS :)
        >
        > I hope everybody from the Academy who's there that night will come to
        > say hello! OK, 'stie? ;)
        >
        > Cheers, Jerry (slugguit)
        > www.arapacis.com

        Is Miranie Morissette any relation to Alanis? sister?