Re: Canadian gigs in April

  • Tange
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2005
      Bartender, I know it's out topic but did you hear "Feinstein"? Catdeli
      loves it, Glabrek too...and honestly I begin to have some doubts about
      my own music tastes. I like some of the Velvet Revolver's songs and
      Tony hates that band. Another guy on ICQ hates VR. I've never listen
      to Guns N Roses, Stone Temple Pilot either: but some of the VR's songs
      that I've heard kick ass............a lot more than "Feinstein".

      I'm sure Wipy is going to post that "### Velvet Revolver!! POSERS!!
      ###". The fact is that the people that don't like them always say "I
      don't like Axl". Even they went very commercial, I always thought that
      they had a good guitarist and a good drummer. It's Hard Rock but at
      least: "The song doesn't remain another one".

      Recently Lips posted on the Addicts that since 10 years he didn't
      listen to a CD that he really like. I like VR's album and I think it's
      good music. I don't give a damn if S.W is a junkie or Slash always
      drunk. It's about music not biographies.

      Tange

      --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "bartender678"
      <bartender678@y...> wrote:

      > I'll be there and I will take some pictures!!!!!!!!!!!
      >
      > I'll send them to you if you can't make it
      >
      > I will send them to Tony so he can put it on the site!!!
      >
      > \m/\m/
      > ATL

    • Jerry Fielden
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2005
        Hi gang, just found out from the promoter that we (AraPacis) will be
        opening for ANVIL in Montreal April 16! Let me tell you, we're pretty
        honored to share the bill with the legends and really looking forward
        to this!!! I'd like to say a big thank you to LIPS :)

        I hope everybody from the Academy who's there that night will come to
        say hello! OK, 'stie? ;)

        Cheers, Jerry (slugguit)
        www.arapacis.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 1, 2005
          --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry Fielden" <jerryfie@h...>
          wrote:

          > Hi gang, just found out from the promoter that we (AraPacis) will be
          > opening for ANVIL in Montreal April 16! Let me tell you, we're pretty
          > honored to share the bill with the legends and really looking forward
          > to this!!! I'd like to say a big thank you to LIPS :)
          >
          > I hope everybody from the Academy who's there that night will come to
          > say hello! OK, 'stie? ;)
          >
          > Cheers, Jerry (slugguit)
          > www.arapacis.com

          Is Miranie Morissette any relation to Alanis? sister?