Anvil's Addicts Forum moves...

  • Tange
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2005
      I'm building something at www.anvilfans.here.ws and I still don't know
      what it's going to be. Right now it's the "Anvil Metal Pounders"
      homepage with links. A new forum is accessible all set to replace the
      Anvil's Addicts. Pictures can be posted (yes...I'll moderate.) and no
      sign ups are required. It's a ProBoard and it's a lot better than the
      Bravenet stuff. Polls can be started, I added a "other bands" board,
      a "CD reviews" and I'll put a "cool links" (when I'll have the time)
      section when I'll have the timeThe link of the Anvil's Addicts is on
      it.

      I'll delete the ancient bravenet forum soon.

      tange