Canadian gigs in April

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 24, 2005
      Quebec City - April 15
      Montreal - April 16
      Ottawa - April 17
      Sudbury - April 18
    • Tange
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 24, 2005
        Well, I'm glad for Anvil but I'm deceived that Anvil visits Quebec
        City........since I live in USA!!! If I don't work on Sunday the
        16th, we could be go in Mtl Saturday at 8 pm after my shift and be
        there at 11:30. It will depend on my schedule (mautadite marde de
        cul!). I hope we'll go to see Anvil and take some pictures. It would
        be nice...mmmmmm.

        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, tgalloca <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > Quebec City - April 15
        > Montreal - April 16
        > Ottawa - April 17
        > Sudbury - April 18
      • glabrek
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 26, 2005
          --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, tgalloca <no_reply@y...> wrote:

          > Quebec City - April 15

          Cool! I'll be there.

          Guillaume
        • bartender678
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 27, 2005
            I'll be there and I will take some pictures!!!!!!!!!!!

            I'll send them to you if you can't make it

            I will send them to Tony so he can put it on the site!!!

            \m/\m/
            ATL

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 27, 2005
              Definately send me pics!!!

              --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "bartender678"

              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 1 1:25 PM
                Bartender, I know it's out topic but did you hear "Feinstein"? Catdeli
                loves it, Glabrek too...and honestly I begin to have some doubts about
                my own music tastes. I like some of the Velvet Revolver's songs and
                Tony hates that band. Another guy on ICQ hates VR. I've never listen
                to Guns N Roses, Stone Temple Pilot either: but some of the VR's songs
                that I've heard kick ass............a lot more than "Feinstein".

                I'm sure Wipy is going to post that "### Velvet Revolver!! POSERS!!
                ###". The fact is that the people that don't like them always say "I
                don't like Axl". Even they went very commercial, I always thought that
                they had a good guitarist and a good drummer. It's Hard Rock but at
                least: "The song doesn't remain another one".

                Recently Lips posted on the Addicts that since 10 years he didn't
                listen to a CD that he really like. I like VR's album and I think it's
                good music. I don't give a damn if S.W is a junkie or Slash always
                drunk. It's about music not biographies.

                Tange

                <bartender678@y...> wrote:

                > I'll be there and I will take some pictures!!!!!!!!!!!
                >
                > I'll send them to you if you can't make it
                >
                > I will send them to Tony so he can put it on the site!!!
                >
                > \m/\m/
                > ATL

              • Jerry Fielden
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 1 3:25 PM
                  Hi gang, just found out from the promoter that we (AraPacis) will be
                  opening for ANVIL in Montreal April 16! Let me tell you, we're pretty
                  honored to share the bill with the legends and really looking forward
                  to this!!! I'd like to say a big thank you to LIPS :)

                  I hope everybody from the Academy who's there that night will come to
                  say hello! OK, 'stie? ;)

                  Cheers, Jerry (slugguit)
                  www.arapacis.com
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 1 8:59 PM
                    --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry Fielden" <jerryfie@h...>
                    wrote:

                    > Hi gang, just found out from the promoter that we (AraPacis) will be
                    > opening for ANVIL in Montreal April 16! Let me tell you, we're pretty
                    > honored to share the bill with the legends and really looking forward
                    > to this!!! I'd like to say a big thank you to LIPS :)
                    >
                    > I hope everybody from the Academy who's there that night will come to
                    > say hello! OK, 'stie? ;)
                    >
                    > Cheers, Jerry (slugguit)
                    > www.arapacis.com

                    Is Miranie Morissette any relation to Alanis? sister?