Re: lips lp

  • Jimmy Crackcorn
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 13, 2005
      --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, tgalloca <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4707753943

      HOLY CRAP!!!
      Did you see that this auction has ended? There were 18 bids and the
      final bid was for $190.50 !!
      And the reserve(lowest price the seller would accept) was not met, so
      the LP was not sold. How much do you think the reserve was? $200?
      $250?
      Tony?
      Was this LP sold previously for more, I can't remember?

      catdeli(cashing in bottles for the next auction)
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 13, 2005
        I'm sure it went for more than $200US before...I don't recall the
        exact figure though.

        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "Jimmy Crackcorn"