lips lp

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 12, 2005
    • Jimmy Crackcorn
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 13, 2005
        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, tgalloca <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4707753943

        HOLY CRAP!!!
        Did you see that this auction has ended? There were 18 bids and the
        final bid was for $190.50 !!
        And the reserve(lowest price the seller would accept) was not met, so
        the LP was not sold. How much do you think the reserve was? $200?
        $250?
        Tony?
        Was this LP sold previously for more, I can't remember?

        catdeli(cashing in bottles for the next auction)
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 13, 2005
          I'm sure it went for more than $200US before...I don't recall the
          exact figure though.

          --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "Jimmy Crackcorn"