Re: Metal Maniacs magazine

  • wipy1999
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2005
      I still have not been able to See The New Metal Maniacs here and I
      am now back in THE US. Maybe I will try to pick up a copy before I
      go see My Buddies Johnny Vomit play friday. Yep Back in Chicago.
      Take Care Tange and others. I hope this post comes in. Shit Yahoo
      groups posting is so Slow or it never posts your posts. Bye,,,,WIPY
      www.johnnyvomit.com--- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, tgalloca
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > An interview with Lips appears in the May 2005 issue of Metal
      Maniacs.