Raven news

  • xcygnusxyyzx
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2005
      I imagine a large percent of this forum are Raven Loonies as well as
      Anvil addicts. So Raven are Playing the BWBK festival in may. Its a
      Darn Shame that it seems like Raven are going to Be opening this Gig.
      Going on before such Grand Stinkers as the Fake EXCITER and Jag
      Poser. I really dont have a problem with them going on before say
      Death Angel or Trouble, But these Bands fall short in comparison to the
      beast that is Raven. You addicts!!! any thoughts?
    • wipy1999
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 8, 2005
        Shit will Mis This Fest Cause I will go to The Minneapolis Mayhem
        Fest With SODOM...ARGGHHHHHHH,,,, Sodomy and Luast..... Ha Ha Sodomy
        and LUST.....--- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "xcygnusxyyzx"

        Message 3 of 4 , May 3, 2005
          Sodom cancelled.--- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, wipy1999

          Message 4 of 4 , May 3, 2005
            YEah I agree totally, I already bought my ticket though and Raven will
            smoke all the other bands, it will be worth it just to see anyone try
            to compare. You going man?