Metal Maniacs magazine

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6 1:39 PM
      An interview with Lips appears in the May 2005 issue of Metal Maniacs.
      The issue will hit the stands on March 8, 2005.

      Lips emailed me scans of the interview......a very good read.
    • wipy1999
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8 11:05 AM
        I still have not been able to See The New Metal Maniacs here and I
        am now back in THE US. Maybe I will try to pick up a copy before I
        go see My Buddies Johnny Vomit play friday. Yep Back in Chicago.
        Take Care Tange and others. I hope this post comes in. Shit Yahoo
        groups posting is so Slow or it never posts your posts. Bye,,,,WIPY
        www.johnnyvomit.com--- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, tgalloca