re: [Academy of Anvil] Montreal?

  • J. Crackcorn
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2005
      Siboire! We hope so because we are there.
      All the Academy 40+ club will meet there, no?
      The "AnViL Vintage Pounders"? ok!

      Cat & Tange

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2005
        'stie - I'm definitely part of that club :)

        Jerry

        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "J. Crackcorn"
        <crackcorn@v...> wrote:

        > Siboire! We hope so because we are there.
        > All the Academy 40+ club will meet there, no?
        > The "AnViL Vintage Pounders"? ok!
        >
        > Cat & Tange
      • bartender678
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 27, 2005
          It's about time Anvil plays Montreal,

          I'll be there for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          only a few weeks from now!!!!!!!!!!!!

          \m/\m/
          ATL

          --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry Fielden"