Re: [Academy of Anvil] 22 years ago tonight-Feb. 21, 1983

  • Elaine R. DelSignore
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2005
      How old were you? ;^D
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: catdeli
      To: academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, February 21, 2005 6:58 PM
      Subject: [Academy of Anvil] 22 years ago tonight-Feb. 21, 1983

      Where were you 22 years ago tonight? Funny, but Lips and I were in
      the same place that night. Yes, AnViL played a show opening for
      Aerosmith in my hometown of Glens Falls, NY on this night night 22
      years ago. I was there in the crowd witnessing my first AnViL show in
      our 8,000 seat hockey arena.

      Memories......

      catdeli