Re: To Catdeli, some good traditional metal suggestions...

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 17, 2005
      Well, quite an impressive list for sure, Guillaume.
      Now, just to show you how clueless and out of it I am these days: I
      have only heard 3 of those CD's: Dio, Feinstein
      and...*ahem*...Twisted Sister.
      But in the name of education, I am saving your post and hunting for
      some clips of these albums to expand my metal knowledge.

      Thanks for the tips,
      catdeli