Re: [Academy of Anvil] GIGS COMING

  • Elaine R. DelSignore
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2005
      I'm glad.........that you're glad! Have fun in Florida!! You know about opinions, sometimes it's only to make you post! Your Mom is going to be happy to see you. Take a lot of sun and do whatever you want to do. The day your friends or your fans won't have anything to say about you or "what you should do", it will be because you're forgotten. I doubt that's what you wish. Do you play in Montreal? I would like to go and maybe to "tell you what you should do or play", lol.... ;^D

      Rock the beach Lips!!

      tange :0)