Other songs

  • xcygnusxyyzx
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2005
      Some songs on Back To Basics and my opinions.
      Fuel for the Fire, great song. Period.
      Keep it up. (Silly and fun)
      Song of Pain(seems out of place, but a good song)
      You get what you pay for.(okay tune)
      The Chainsaw(what lips said, cept I dont hate it, just didnt
      understand the point of it, now I pretty much accept it.)
      Cant Catch me(silly and fun)
      Go Away(not my style of anvil , like BULLSHIT from Speed of SOund. I
      dont like that kind of anvil song, for me its sounds to much like a
      Pantera.)
      Bottom Feeder(fucking Brilliant classic, nuff said, If its taken from
      some other metal song dont tell me, Ill die of Heartbreak. This is on
      of my all time favorite anvil songs...my dream is to stagedive during
      this song...Lets hope that happens)
      Cruel World(the side of anvil Id like to see more of)
      Fast Driver(classic plugged era type mastery, VISCIOUS)

      DAN IS SORRY FOR BEING A DORK.