sick

  • xcygnusxyyzx
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2005
      Lips this is very good news about the gigs, I will be at the Ottawa
      show for sure if I can manage a lift with someone. I think what Mad
      Dog was trying to say, was that you guys should change up the setlist
      a bit. But the way it probably came out was. "ARRGH WARHHGHGHG ITS
      WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY BETTER BLAHHHH." YOU KNOW IT EH!!!
      So i can see why you "CARVED" him . hahah. But Lips Honestly I talk to
      mad dog like once a week, its funny so we got steaming about THE
      CHAINSAW, and I posted my thoughts after the talk with Mad Dog, like
      at 3 in the morning. Haha. So naturally I came off as a dillweed.
      Please forgive my rants. Cause anvil put the joy in my pants.
      Keep it up,
      Danvil.