Hey Catdeli

  • xcygnusxyyzx
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2005
      Goathorn are one of those great new bands that has a good old
      style. I Got STORMING THE GATES id advice any fan of the old
      school to do the same, These dudes are right on. I guess It
      comes off as though I dont like the new anvil album, I like it a lot.
      But sometimes I dont like the silly cliches they add. But I guess
      without those silly cliches it wouldnt be ANVIL. I wish I could take
      back my stupid words earlier. I think lips hates me now.