Re: [Academy of Anvil] Looking for quotes for Heavy Metal chapbook

  • Elaine
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2005
      It's too bad that you need only "quotes", because I would have at least ten pages to tell. From the "flag night -1983" to my wedding. :0)

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2005
        We're looking for cool stories to use, it doesn't have to be a couple of lines. Think of your favorite few stories you have and feel free to e-mail them to us. Each basic genre of Metal will have its own chapbook. Want to hear the wedding story, definitely.

        Armand

        Carnifex Press
        www.CarnifexPress.com