Re: [Academy of Anvil] Re: Music machine.

  • Elaine
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2005
      Probably that to qualify Priest "Giants" makes me feel like when they call Anvil a "legend". As far as I remember Priest without Halford didn't work at all and Anvil never stopped to play music. The magazines give names to the rock bands and some people follow. Halford calls himself "the metal god"; well some of my friend call him a "f**********" (as a joke!). What can we say about the drummer that became pedophile and raped a young boy: "The metal Michael Jackson"? They were great.....It's all about marketing now.

      Popoff still works with Henderson.....Is "Metal Tim Henderson" still working for HMV? JP maybe giants, but it looks weird to amplify a review when your boss works for a cd store...like HMV.

      Toronto

      HMV Megastore, 333 Yonge St.
      http://www.hmv.com
      (Metal Section run by Metal Tim Henderson)