Re: Music machine.

  • xcygnusxyyzx
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2005
      Probably wasnt his idea to give it 8.5 out of 10, Imagine giving those
      Giants a bad review?

      --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "Elaine" <stevelaine@v...> wrote:
      > We often talk about reviewers and there's one that I respect a lot;
      Martin Popoff. However, when I read his last review about Judas
      Priest's "Angel of retribution", I ask myself big questions. It's a
      long review and if I refer to his comments, the rating 8.5/10 is not
      proportional to his satisfaction toward the album.

      > http://www.bravewords.com/hardwares.html
      >
      > I mean, 8.5/10 is almost a perfect album and what he wrote isn't
      "almost perfect". I wonder if sometimes the reviewers aren't working
      for Cd's stores. I wouldn't be surprised of such a rating coming from
      a beginner. This guy got numerous books written about rock music, he's
      well know and rated this album 8.5/10.......even he found major
      faults. Curious...

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2005
        I don't know...his review is about an 8. He is usually very blunt if
        he does not like something. I have most of his books. His negative
        reviews are always fun to read.

        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "xcygnusxyyzx"