Re: [Academy of Anvil] Re: VATIKAN SHOW

  • Elaine
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2005
      I always looked at the older rockers with a lot of respect. I remember when I saw the Mob Rules' Tour; there were a lot of rockers of the 70's. I thought:"Maybe they saw Sabbath with Ozzy...". At Deep Purple in 1984, it was the same. I was impressed by men and women with a Deep Purple's shirt from the 70's. Now, I'm an "aging rockers" and I consider myself very lucky because I saw the best heavy bands live in the 80's including Anvil. I don't know how old you are, but if you can stand the noise: you're still heavy! Who cares what the others think, go!

      Do you know when Anvil is scheduled to play, I mean the hour?

      tange