VATIKAN SHOW

  • zygons_rule
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2005
      There is an Anvil show this Saturday at the Vatikan in Toronto. My
      question is this> As this is an ALL AGES show what will the mood or
      atmosphere be like. Would us older fans feel out of place there...
      do kids go to Anvil shows!

      I am curious to hear if anyone else here has been to an "all ages"
      show where Anvil has played. I've been to all ages gigs before and
      they are not all that much fun for us old farts. Heck...some don't
      even serve! But since it's at the Vatikan I'm sure it's not a "dry"
      event.

      -r
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2005
        Just go. Who cares if you are the oldest person in the bar. Just enjoy
        the band and ignore what's going on around you. If it's like the all
        ages here in my hometown it will be a good mix of young and old.