It took 9 months...

  • Zazzoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2005
      No, I didn't have any baby at my age. We went in Albany this morning for
      my interview and the final step for the Ajustment of Status
      is......done!!!!! I'll receive my Green Card in a month by the mail and
      the officer stamped my passport: I can cross the US border and come back
      home. Well, we'll wait that Anvil played close enough to take a small
      ride...Montreal would be perfect :0)