Re: [Academy of Anvil] Re: Pentragram show

  • Zazzoo
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 17, 2005
      It's not a funny show, ha? I heard about a new way to take an old drug
      that makes a lot of damages in my home town in QC. It's a very small
      town and the Hells have their "central" just there (Trois-Rivières).
      Some guys and girls that I grew up with are addicted to morphine's
      suppositories cos it's cheap and smart (no needle marks). Two of my
      former friends (grade school) were on a Metadone treatment last summer.
      When they were drinking with that, it was dangerous for...what you saw
      at the Pentagram show. It killed young people that I didn't know. Any
      strong drugs mixed with alcohol is very dangerous. It often does like a
      poison, it's easy to see because there's foam at the mouth. Thing like
      that never happens with natural stuff...There's nothing that you can do,
      just trying to stay healthy.