Pentragram show

  • xcygnusxyyzx
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 16, 2005
      if anyone is reading about this I was attending.
      all i can say is that i saw death on saturday night
      and I was scared shitless.
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 17, 2005
        what are you talking about man?

        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "xcygnusxyyzx"
        <xcygnusxyyzx@y...> wrote:

        > if anyone is reading about this I was attending.
        > all i can say is that i saw death on saturday night
        > and I was scared shitless.
      • xcygnusxyyzx
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 17, 2005
          Bobby Leibling of Pentagram was forced on stage while overdosing on
          some drugs. He looked like death. He collapsed and went into convulsions

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 17, 2005
            <xcygnusxyyzx@y...> wrote:>
            > Bobby Leibling of Pentagram was forced on stage while overdosing on
            > some drugs. He looked like death. He collapsed and went into
            convulsions.

            Jeeze, at his age you'd think he would know how to time his drugs.
            Say you have a show at 10 pm. You don't shoot up in the evening, you
            do it earlier so that you can do a lot of coke and wake up before the
            show. Any beginner knows that!*
            I never heard Pentagram but I see that Raven's drummer, Joe H. came
            from them. Well, I hope Bobby's ok and will learn a lesson from
            his "Day Of Reckoning".

            * catdeli neither supports or encourages the use of illegal
            narcotics. He admits no first-hand knowledge of heroin/cocaine usage
            and was being satiric in the above post.
          • Zazzoo
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 17, 2005
              It's not a funny show, ha? I heard about a new way to take an old drug
              that makes a lot of damages in my home town in QC. It's a very small
              town and the Hells have their "central" just there (Trois-Rivières).
              Some guys and girls that I grew up with are addicted to morphine's
              suppositories cos it's cheap and smart (no needle marks). Two of my
              former friends (grade school) were on a Metadone treatment last summer.
              When they were drinking with that, it was dangerous for...what you saw
              at the Pentagram show. It killed young people that I didn't know. Any
              strong drugs mixed with alcohol is very dangerous. It often does like a
              poison, it's easy to see because there's foam at the mouth. Thing like
              that never happens with natural stuff...There's nothing that you can do,
              just trying to stay healthy.