Re: [Academy of Anvil] tired - Come on!

  • Jerry Fielden
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 14, 2005
      Hey Tange,

      The live album you mention may be "Past and Present"? Mind you that's a Metal Blade album and on that page you sent, it says "Attic" as the record company. Thoughts on this anyone? Lips? Tony?

      A+

      Cheers,

      Jerry
      By the way, what is "Anvil live" on Attic records? I found that on the
      web at Archambault music...I can't have the cover of the album.
      http://www.archambault.ca/store/search_result.asp?artists=ANVIL&searchtype=artist

      tange

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 14, 2005
        Judging by the catalogue number it is actually Past and Present from
        Metal Blade (rerelease 1994)

        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry Fielden" <jerryfie@h...>