Colins Age, Death Metal, what colin likes

  • xcygnusxyyzx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2005
      Why do you care what kind of music the mad dog likes?
      hahah
      I know for one thing that he listens to most metal
      besides Helloween type styles. He got me into Raven and
      budgie. But colin does like extreme metal his favorites
      are Venom and he even told me he digs Bathory.
      I dont really like Death Metal but some black metal i
      can stand but just classic stuff like Bathory.
      I m listening to Rage right now(metal band)
      Anyways colins like 40 something and im 20 but we are
      great pals. Age doesnt matter when it comes to music